Mar 16, 2015
Free Damage Presets by Angie Taylor
by Robert Sharp
Digieffects recently had the good fortune to work with Angie Taylor to create dozens of free presets for Damage, the industry standard for bad video effects. Damage includes the following effects: Artifact, Blockade, Destabilize, Interference, Overexpose, Skew, Wave Displace, Channel Offset and Aged Film. Each of these effects includes 5 free presets which will showcase even further the capabilities of the plug-ins.
Angie is a well-known industry expert in Adobe and Apple video software.. She is also an accomplished animator, compositor, and motion graphic artist. With an eclectic career that includes past stints as a DJ, prop maker, and cartoonist, today, Taylor continues to work on a diverse range of projects. Angie is also a published author with three books published; "Design Essentials for the Motion Media Artist", "Creative After Effects 7" and "Creative After Effects 5", all published by Focal Press, as well as an author with Lynda.com.
The following new presets are available free of charge to Digieffects Damage users:
- Aged Film: desert storm, dirty old town, lowdown dirty, nearly sepia, nicotine stained, separation anxiety, utter chaos
- Artifact: eastern block, eighties game, pixel shifter, pixel smudge, toy bricks
- Blockade: broken transmission, glitchtastic, low bandwidth, redraw issues, stutterville
- Channel Offset: cool glow, crosstown traffic., old ghosts, pink beam, tartan time
- Destabilize: erratic elastic, heavy breath, in a spin, quake shake, rock-a-bye
- Interference: honeycomb, lilac strip, orange gingham, scanner subtly, warm pinstripe
- Overexpose: bloomin lovely, flame flicker, grey area, poster child, sultry city
- Skew: crazy hazey, dark parallels, ghost flash, vertigo, ziggy with it
Download a free trial of Damage today and give these presets a test run. Click here for a free trial of Damage.
Please visit the presets page to see sample videos of all Angie's work for Damage.