Dec 01, 2016
How to Import Delirium Presets Into After Effects CC And Premiere Pro CC
by Steven Reeves
If you ever find yourself with a bit of "writers block" when it comes to using Delirium, we have you covered with over 100 free presets! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to import them into Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CC.
1. Once you have the installer for Delirium unzipped, navigate to this folder within it:
Delirium v2.5 Presets\Adobe After Effects
2. Move the folder "Digieffects Delirium v2.5" to:
On Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe\"Your version of AfterEffects"\Support Files\Presets
On Mac: Applications/"Your version of AfterEffects"/Presets
3. Launch After Effects and your presets will be in a folder called "Digieffects Delirium v2.5", under the "Effects & Presets" tab.
1. Once you have the installer for Delirium unzipped, all presets are located in a file here:
Delirium v2.5 Presets\Adobe Premiere Pro\Digieffects Delirium v2.5.prfpset
2. Launch Premiere Pro and click on the "Effects" tab.
3. Select "Import Presets" and choose the "Digieffects Delirium v2.5.prfpset" file.
4. Your presets will now show up under the "Presets" tab in Premiere Pro.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, and enjoy the free presets!